WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks

Relisting my excellent condition Rolex Submariner Ceramic No Date (114060), bought from an US AD in July 2016 and has been worn with care. The watch is in mint condition with no scratches on the case. Sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel are flawless. There are a couple of faint desk diving marks on the clasp and bracelet (pictured). The watch was never taken in water. Watch accuracy is phenomenal, it's running about +1sec/ day. I lusted after this watch for a long time but unfortunately did not connect with it as much as I hoped after buying. Please see pictures for a closer look. You will be hard pressed to find another 114060 subC that is this new on the market at this price.

The watch comes with full set, box and papers. Includes:
Rolex outer white box
Rolex Green Watch Box
Spare Links
Hand Tags
Manuals
Warranty Card Dated July 2016 (Pictured)

Asking only for $6000 (reduced from before) via bank wire or PayPal for established members (buyer add 3% fee) and free shipping in US. F2F transaction welcome in and around the Twin Cities, Minnesota. Please PM for if interested or if you want more info. No trades or low ball offers please. I will politely ignore any low ball offers. I have bought and sold quite a few watches on this forum. Simply search my username in this forum for references. Thank you for looking.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brown
Watch Hand Material property Fashion accessory Strap
Bandage Hand Finger Wrist Toilet paper
Finger Hand Zipper Fashion accessory Snack
Hand Finger Footwear Nail Fashion accessory
Watch Watch accessory Wrist Metal Strap
Watch Watch accessory Hand Metal Wrist
Text Label

1 - 3 of 3 Posts