WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - I've only recently caught the mechanical watch bug so after picking up a few starter watches and refining my personal design preferences, this Tissot Visodate will be my first offering up for sale. I recently acquired this watch in brand new condition because I love the classic design, workhorse ETA movement and fantastic value, but decided it's just too similar to the dress watches I already have. Unfortunately it does not come with box or papers but it's in mint condition and appears not to ever have been worn. No discernible nicks, scratches or swirls anywhere on the case or crystals and the leather band is in great shape as well. Pictures below, but additional pictures can be found here. As I've only got feedback on the buy side thus far, asking 350 USD shipped to continental United States (or elsewhere subject to additional shipping cost).

Dial: Black with silver stick markers, day/date at 3 o'clock position and minute markers around rim
Case: Polished stainless steel, 40mm wide and 11.6mm thick
Crystal: Domed sapphire with display case back
Crown: Non-screw down, signed "T" with quickset day/date
Strap: Signed black leather with signed deployment clasp
Movement: ETA 2836-2 25 jewel automatic Swiss movement with 42 hour power reserve

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FSOT: Tissot Heritage Visodate Automatic - like new for $370 obo

back up top with a price reduction

1 - 7 of 7 Posts