WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD. Many thanks WUS and James.

Only "maybe" for sale because this thing is the business. I bought it from the original owner (who purchased it from AD Gnomon in March 2018), but I now have the itch for another DC66. If there's interest, I may take funds from this sale and chase a new DC66. If not, I'll keep this beauty and get it wet. Near mint condition, the AR looks great, and only slight surface marks consistent with an easy life. Anyone who knows the model also knows that the submarine steel Damasko makes the DSub out of can take a lot more than the typical 316L diver.

Comes with the original rubber dive strap, and I put on a Zulu Diver waterproof fabric strap that I think looks and feels great. I will include it in the sale. Outer and inner boxes, valid, stamped warranty booklet (Gnomon adds an extra 6 months, so the watch is covered through September of 2020), and the original owner was kind enough to provide the original purchase receipt, which I will include as well. Watch functions as it should, smooth winding, bezel, crown action, and timekeeping. No known issues.

I've had a couple of version of the DSub, and I keep coming back to this one. Something about the yellow and black pops in a way that makes the other two versions seem a little "flat" IMHO.

No trades please...looking to fund another watch. CONUS only unless I know you. I have extensive feedback on the forum, would prefer the same from buyers. Photos just taken today, and they accurately represent the exact condition of the watch that will be received. I used my crap iPhone for photos and see that focus leaves something to be desired. If buyers would like different/better views of anything, please PM me. Payment via PP, shipping will be USPS Priority Mail. As stated, if there is little interest, I'll pull it and keep it. I love the watch. Asking $SOLD1180.00SOLD including everything. Offers considered, but shipping, insurance and PP fees will be to the buyer.

Damasko Watches - DSub1 - Gnomon Exclusive

Specs from Gnomon:

Movement:
•ETA 2824-2, self-winding, mechanical movement
• -25 jewels
• 28,800 bph
• Shockproof according to DIN 8308
• Hour, minute, permanent small sweep second
• Date window with new, modified position
• Regulated and Adjusted by Damasko

Case:
• Deutscher U-Boat-Stahl
• High-strength
• Double domed Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inside
• Crystal gasket resistant to UV radiation
• Solid screw back with O-ring Viton™ gasket
• All gaskets made from Viton™ which offers a premium chemical resistance
and which is superior to most other materials used in the watch industry
•Permanent lubrication of crown via lubrication cell
• Screw-down crown crown tube screwed into the case for easy maintenance
• Water resistant to 30 bars/300 metres according to DIN 8310

Dial:
• Matt black with white minute indexes
• Hour markers coated with luminous compound Luminova™ C1 (white)

Hands:
• Hours and minutes hands painted in matt black with white luminous compound Luminova™ C1
• Second hand is painted in yellow paint with white luminous compound Luminova™ C1

Strap:
• Extreme caoutchouc strap
• Bead blasted steel buckle

Dimensions:
Case diameter: 42.00 mm
Overall height: 11.80 mm
Lug width: 22.00 mm
Weight without strap: 95 grams

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts