WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this watch after reviewing a prototype last year. I got this one about 4 months ago, and I've enjoyed wearing it and it is in my top #3 most worn watches so far this year. But the watch addiction never stops and I bought a few more watches recently, so I'm going to have to move this on as well as a few others soon.

Condition: worn/used, see pictures for accurate representation. I couldn't find any dents/dings or deep scratches, but there's a lot of surface scratches on the bracelet,clasp and some parts of the case.

Includes: Full kit - box, papers, COSC certificate, Rubber strap, clasp, metal bracelet, extra links and screw driver

Price: $1550 shipped CONUS (it would cost you about $1970 brand new). No trade offers please.

Payment: Venmo or Zelle

Photographs: Formex REEF For Sale

References: I've got about 37 positive transactions on Reddit (r/WatchExchange), 10-11 here on WUS and 1 on TRF. I also have an old eBay account with a history of positive transactions. I can provide links to all upon request.

Returns/Refunds:
I cannot accept returns or issue refunds, so please ask for more pictures/videos/information before buying it. The watch has a 3 Year Guarantee and Formex customer service is some of the best you can find.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts