WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"GMT HAND ALIGNMENT ISSUE IS FIXED"

On a chopping block is my Mint per TZ rating (some people may easily rate this LNIB, I am always very conservative with my watch rating). It is about 4months old and bought from an AD brand new. Nothing wrong, I need to back fund my purchase.

Specs: 44MM case diameter, ETA2893 GMT movement, Sapphire crystal, SS bracelet, 21mm lug width.

There are visible marks on the bracelet at both ends where they attached to the case lug. As a matter of fact, the watch came like this when I received it. The problem is the design and the way Ball pack and ship the watch. Should you receive it, you will see what I am saying. Ball Watches warranty is non-transferable. I signed up to extend the warranty to 3 years in total.

I just got the watch back and before I sent it for a fix, the watch runs within COSC specs over the course of 31 days, averaging just under +5 sec per day. I put the watch face up over night and wore it every other day non-stop during this 31 days. There are still plastic wraps on the dial and the case back as I did not want to remove them. I checked and Ball did a fantastic job as the watch conditions overall are just exactly like when I sent it in :-!

Asking SOLD inclusive of USPS Priority Shipping CONUS. For international, we need to discuss on shipping and warranty. I will only ship to a verified address unless we have done business in the past. I gladly accept PP and will take care of the associated fees. I have plenty of references. Please feel free to write me via [email protected]. Thanks WUS and the buyer, Gene.

The first scan showing GMT hand issue is fixed. I decided to keep the pictures all the same as watch conditions do not change. Still very much MINT per TZ rating.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts