WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

FS: BNIB - Seiko Monster SZSC005 Third Generation Jade (blue + some green) MONSTER

Hello intended audience,

For sale, BNIB - Seiko Monster SZSC005 Third Generation Jade (blue + some green) MONSTER

This is a very rare third generation radiant green dial Seiko Prospex SZSC005 that comes with the higher grade Seiko 6R15 automatic movement. The 6R15 uses a high capacity Spron 510 mainspring to provide a 50 hour runtime when fully wound. That is about nine hours greater than the now discontinued Seiko Monster II with its Caliber 4R36 movement. The movement also hand winds and is hackable. The powerful Seiko LumiBrite luminescent material used on the hands and markers gives the watch a bright greenish-blue glow in the dark (when charged with light) for several hours. The hour markers on this edition only use the shark-tooth design from the Monster II at 12:00.

Lug width is 20mm. Case size is 42.3mm. Slightly domed Hardlex mineral crystal. Concave uni-directional rotating dive bezel helps protect the crystal. It has a Seiko stainless steel bracelet with dual push-button deployant clasp (and diver extension). Solid screw-in case back. Water resistant to 200 meters. Date window at 3:00.

Watch Features:
Movement: Seiko Cal 6R15, 23-jewel Automatic (self-winding, hand wind)
Case: Stainless steel, 42.3mm x 13.1mm thick.
Back: Engraved screw-in back
Crystal: Domed Hardlex Mineral
Band: Seiko stainless steel bracelet, deployant clasp. 20mm
Water Resistant: 200 meters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping to:
Fedex Zone A: Singapore
Fedex Zone B: Hong Kong
Fedex Zone C: Australia, Brunei, New Zealand
Fedex Zone E: Canada, United States
Fedex Zone F: France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain, The Netherlands, United Kingdom

*Other country contact me

Condition: New In BOX (take out for photo). minutes hand and hour hand all in line as per photo, refer photo for watch condition, no scratch.
Timing: near COSC spec +8/-6 second per day average (checked by me, with using watch timegrapher 1000)
Shipping: Fedex Economy
Ship from: Malaysia
Final Price (international): USD 690 (Included Paypal fees, included shipping fees via Fedex)
Payment: Paypal (Send me your Paypal email address, and I will issue Paypal Invoice)

Return item note:
1. When you receive the package and plan to open it, please take video, so that it is the prove to show the goods condition when receiving.
2. if the goods (watches) received in damage conditions due to poor packaging (this is my problem that the packaging not robust), will accept return and refund.
3. If you are not satisfied with your item, you may return it within 21 days of receiving the item, for a full refund minus the shipping costs. Please message me first via WUS so I am aware.
The item MUST be returned in the same condition as received. Refund will be issued right after I receive the item back. If it's not in the same condition, the damage for repair will be evaluated and subtracted from the refund amount.

***************If you found deviate and prove that it is not genuine, I will 200% refund.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts