WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys

Ordered this 44mm Scooby doo from Getat about 3 weeks ago and while waiting for the watch, I jumped on a InvictaShark deal and got a Ocean Reserve that came quicker than my homage :-(.

But I'm luving my Ocean Reef and the homage may not get a lot of time on the wrist (not to mention it came in late) so I'm off-loading it to someone who'll wear it more.

I picked up the MM while at work and only wore it for 2 hours (while sitting at my desk) to make sure the watch was working fine and free of defects.

This has a chinese unitas auto movement, I believe and a FULLY working power reserve indicator. The surface is brushed alloy. The band is a very nice 24mm with deployment buckle. I've inspected the strap screws (some people had warped screws but this one is perfect. Time keeping is very good. 24mm lugs opens up a lot of options for other thick straps :).

Getat is selling this on website for ($95+$20 for EMS shipping) so I think $80 shipped is a steal.

I'll ship this out with USPS (original Getat packaging) with delivery confirmation.

Prefer Paypal for ease of transaction. I only have 1 prev transaction here (sold my Citizen Ecodrive to James (from WatchReport)) but a valued Ebay member with 100% feedback over the last 9 years.

If interested, please PM me.

Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: FS: Brand new MM Homage from Getat !

Item located in Elk Grove, CA (Sacramento area). PM's responded and am looking for US buyers....my last watch to James (Canada) took about 3 weeks due to customs so I prefer local US for quick 3-5 day delivery.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts