WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

For sale is a rare yellow dial Breitling Seawolf Stainless steel with bracelet and rubber strap. It was originally purchased from a Breitling AD on 5/19/2009. Originally it came with a rubber strap and I purchased a stainless steel bracelet from a local AD 2 months ago (will include receipt for the bracelet purchase). Watch is in excellent condition. I would rate it 92% conservatively. No mark on the crystal and outer AR is perfect. A pin head size light ding near the helium escape valve. Few marks on the side of the case which can be professionally polished out without problem. Watch runs about -3 seconds a day. It will come with the older style Breitling boxes, all papers, rubber strap, and extra links.

Retail price is about $3600, and gray market price is about $2800. I'm asking $2000 shipped overnight within the CONUS with full insurance and signature required delivery.
USA sale only and I will only ship to paypal confirmed address. I'm selling this to fund another purchase, so I will only sell this outright so no trade or partial trade offer please.

Photos are available here:

Breitling Seawolf pictures by jackhlin - Photobucket

DSCN3702.JPG

I have over 100+ transactions here on WUS and I have many many feedback. Please search my name jackhlin on Watch Deals. I have a verified Paypal Premier account and I can provide excellent references upon request. First person that can make payment takes it.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. I may not respond immediately, but I will get back to you ASAP. Please specify which watch you are interested in when you contact me, because I'm listing multiple watches here.

Thanks!

Jack

1 - 2 of 2 Posts