WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD, thanks WUS and buyer!

Decided to sell my beloved Omega 2254.50 as I am finally about to purchase my "grail"! I'm sure everyone is familiar with this one but here are some brief details:

• 41mm
  • Ref # 2254.50
  • Omega Calibre 1120, 23 jewels
  • Power reserve 44 hours
  • Self winding automatic
  • COSC certified chronometer
  • Helium escape valve

NEW LOWER PRICE: $1990 USD includes all paypal and shipping fees.

Watch has been worn in rotation with 5 others, usually not worn more than 3-4 days a month. Watch however has been used, has desk diving marks and swirlies on the bracelet and case/bezel. A nice polish would leave this watch looking like new, but I am not a fan of this, watch has never been refinished. Watch functions as it should, date and time adjustment is super smooth. Please look at the pictures for condition, tried to take pictures to show everything.

This is the newest 2254 model with the anti counterfeit globe on the case back. Cards and outer box have matching serial numbers. This set is as complete as it comes.

One thing to note is the where the buckle meets the bracelet on one side seems to need some tightening, it cannot be opened with one button but I do like full disclosure. I have shown this in the pictures. This is not noticeable while being worn. Also, the bezel has some small scratches near the 3 o clock mark.

Please note there are no refunds as another watch is already inbound. Please ask any questions and I can send more pictures of video if required. I have been on this forum for almost 10 years and over 14 years on the other big auction site, always 100% positive reviews. I have sold and purchased many watches without a single issue.

Includes:
Shipping
Insurance
Paypal,
inner and outer omega box
Omega instruction book
Omega cards with matching serial #s
Watch with bracelet sized to 7.25"
3 additional full links, 1 half link.

Please email me at rony dot espana at gmail dot come for quicker response. Shipping to US and Canada only. Face to face in Calgary also welcome.

Pictures:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Complete Omega SMP 300M 2254 with Bracelet! B+P

New lower price!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts