WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale, the Dagaz Thunderbolt that I bought off another member here a few months ago.
Wrote a brief review on it (thread link), the condition now is exactly the same.
Reason for sale: twofold. One, after wearing, I realized that I am not particularly into the field/military/pilot style. This was, in part, a test for whether this style would suit me or not. Two, I could use the money to fund a different watch. Simple as that.

Asking price: [SOLD @ €290, with extra strap], shipped and paypalled. Shipping = from Sweden, with tracking nr. Am willing to ship to EU, US (and for forum regulars, other 'safe' locations like australia/HK.) Watch with original bracelet and all spare links, warranty card (past it's date, ofc) and case. For $10 more, I'm willing to add an orange ostrich-leather strap (calf backside) that I put on it for now.

//note: will be off internet until friday, July 10th (depends how good the hotel network will be...), so might delay responding to PMs until then. Still, send me a msg if interested and I'll get back to you when I can.

Specs:
150m WR,
bead-blasted 316L SS case,
miyota 9015 movement,
triple-sealed screw-down crown,
39mm (43 with crown) width, 12mm bottom-to-crystal-top (~8.5mm case+back)
47mm lug-to-lug, 20mm lug-width
double-domed sapphire crystal with inner AR

Pics:

Quarterview.jpg

RearView.jpg

SideShot.jpg

P7041324.jpg

·
Registered
10,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: FS: Dagaz Thunderbolt

Bump. Last chance: if no new offers come, will contact the current highest potential buyer early tomorrow to seal the deal.

Edit: Sold, on account of reaching the original asking amount & convenient shipping destination.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts