WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a very good to great condition used Damasko DA38 With Ice Hardened Stainless Steel Bracelet. This is a great value flieger style watch with day-date function and an especially scratch resistant ice hardened stainless steel.

This includes the outer box, inner box, the Damasko “Watch Passport” which is dated 8/30/18 – I believe this “passport” is a combination of instruction booklet and warranty on the first page of the booklet, torx screwdriver and pouch. There is also a receipt from Gnomon for service on 12/18/18. I believe the watch was running outside of spec at that time and went in for a tune up. It has been time tested immediately before this listing and is running within spec now.

Every single link of the bracelet is full adjustable with 18 center links. I inadvertently broke one or two of the tiny torx screws at the stem when I was adjusting the bracelet to fit the first time. Unless you are a very large wristed person this should have no effect on your ability to wear the watch.

I am asking $1350 net to me. CONUS only. I will cover shipping. Please review the pictures carefully. I have done my absolute best to accurately represent the condition of this time piece. It has been used but is free of any major cosmetic defect. I have bought and sold watches here, on eBay and on Reddit. Happy to provide additional references upon request.

Feedback #1

Feedback #2

1 - 17 of 17 Posts