WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**Watch Is Sold!!**

Reluctantly selling this beautiful diver to fund an upcoming purchase. The Debaufre Triton Metal is the epitome of a "tool" diver. The watch features a sapphire crystal, scalloped edge bezel, all surrounded by beautifiul brushed stainless steel. The orange plongeur hands simply pop against the black dial! The Triton is powered by an ETA-2824-2 Swiss Automatic Movement and is dive ready, with a water resistancy of 300 meters (1,000 Ft.). The watch will be shipped with all original boxes and paperwork, and all bracelet links removed for sizing will be included as well. The watch will ship on the bracelet, however, the optional black leather strap with orange contrast stitching, silicone rubber strap, and strap changing tool will be included. The watch is in excellent condition, with no dents, dings, or scratches on the the case, bezel, or crystal. I would conservatively rate this watch at 96%. Here are some pics:

The asking price for this beautiful dive watch is $550.00, to include shipping and insurance to the CONUS. I will ship to Canada for an additional $50.00. The asking price is listed, however, all reasonable offers for sale will be considered. PayPal is the preferred method of payment, and I am a verified PayPal Business account holder. I've got plenty of references available and have completed many buying and selling transactions on this and other watch forums. For quicker email response, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: FS: Debaufre Triton Metal - Near Mint!!

**Watch Is Sold!!**

BUMP! Asking price reduced to $525.00, or best reasonable offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts