WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To make room for some new wastches a just acquired I am selling this watch. It is in great condition with, I feel, normal wear. It performs like new and I have never had any issues with the watch. I have the original presentation box but do not have the pillow it came with. I also have the links that were removed, when I had it sized, but one of the tiny screws must not have been screwed into the bar (I do have the bar just missing the tiny screw). I purchased new ~4 years ago from my local jeweler as he is an authorized dealer. I have included pics to show the condition as I know everyone feels different about the ranking of a used watch. I am on this site frequently but only to learn and have never posted. I not sure of price but if I can get 750.00 I would be happy. I will include shipping, within the US, via fedex for this price. Will split shipping for international. To check my rating for selling on other sites (user id = gordotre on all, check ebay, avsforum, audiogon, howardforums). E-mail me if interested.

Picture upload is failing so e-mail for the pics.

Regards,
Trevor M. Gordon
[email protected]

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Fortis Spacematic Chronograph (Model: 625.22.141.1)

Sorry Watch is SOLD. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts