WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am offering my limited edition Gevril Tribeca for sale. It is the white dial, black bezel version and is complete with inner box, outer box, hang tag, and papers. This is a great example in over 95% condition, and in my opinion, the best homage of a “Paul Newman” Rolex Daytona that there is. Consistent with this watch’s original MSRP of $3,995 - the quality, fit, and finish of this watch is excellent. The fact that the market price for these is under $1000, for a complete example in good condition, makes this one of the best values in watch collecting.

The bracelet is sized for a 7.25 inch wrist with micro-adjusters at the clasp and also includes 3 extra links.

I purchased the watch from Topper Jewelers in San Francisco in September 2013. There is 5 months remaining on the jeweler’s warranty. The jeweler’s warranty card will accompany the watch with the sale.

I am offering this watch for a CONUS sale at **SOLD** $850 shipped & insured via USPS. I will accept payment via Bank Wire or PayPal (+4%).

I am a member of various watch forums (WUS, TZ, TRF, VRF, ΩF – same screen name for all forums) and have had numerous positive transactions, along with 100% feedback buyer/seller member of ebay since 2005. References can be provided.

If you have any questions, please PM me. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts