WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold For sale is a Gen 3 Seaforth. I am the second owner. The watch was my daily wear for 6+ months but hasn’t seen much action in the past 4 months. Full disclosure, the watch incurred damage when I fell off my bike 6 months ago. The case and crystal were damaged. I sourced a replacement crystal from Jason @ Halios. I then had a professional watchmaker install the crystal and fix the case. The watch was also pressure tested. He did a fantastic job and I honestly can’t tell that it was damaged. For this reason I originally did not specify this in my listing. However, my opinion is just that, an opinion. Others may view this watch as damaged goods therefore I have updated my listing to reflect. I am happy to send more pics of the case if that is a concern. All I see on the case are light scratches on the polished sections and scratches on the lugs due to strap changes. The straps have light wear. Everything functions as it should and the watch keeps good time (1-2 s/day slow on my wrist). I have a timegrapher and can provide videos in different positions on request. I am not considering trades. This sale is limited to the US. My price is $700 OBO via PayPal (fees and shipping on me). I am a private collector therefore do not accept returns. I have plenty of positive feedback on the forum so feel free to look me up. PM me with any questions. Thanks for checking out my listing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts