WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!! Thanks WUS and buyer!

For sale is a nearly new Ticino hand wind chronograph. It's in a pilot style, and features the SeaGull TY2903 chronograph movement. I bought it new on 2/27, it's in as near mint as possible, and I'm selling it to fund a mini-grail purchase. It keeps great time, and all chronograph functions work correctly. It comes with the original strap, box and papers, and it also comes with a fantastic Crown and Buckle aftermarket strap. I'm asking $175 shipped and paypaled on me, CONUS. Below are the specs, and some pictures (photobucket-click to enlarge). Please PM me with any questions or extra picture requests. Thanks!

• Case: 44mm all brushed solid 316L stainless steel, screw down display back with mineral crystal.
  • Case Height: 13.8mm
  • Dial: Sterile White with Swiss C1 Superlumious material
  • Hands Black trim with Swiss C1 Superlumnious material
  • Movement: Segull TY2903 hand wind 30 minute chronograph and 24 hour military time, 48 hour power reserve
  • Strap: 4mm Thick premier soft calf leather with white stitching and rivet reminiscent of old pilot watch design
  • Crystal: Hardened Mineral crystal slightly domed
  • Functions: Hour, Minute second, Large second hand for stop watch second counter with fly-back reset, Left sub-dial your standard sweep second hand, Right sub-dial 30 minute register when chronograph button is pushed. The Lower sub-dial is 24 hour military time counter
  • Top pusher: start and stop chronograph
  • Bottom pusher: Reset chronograph

1 - 1 of 1 Posts