WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my recently picked up Dievas Reaper. After looking for one of these for almost a year, I actually ended up picking two of them a few weeks ago, and I only need one, so here's your chance for an amazing pick up.

It's a limited edition of only 50 pieces that sold out within weeks of being offered last January. It's in excellent condition, I'd say 97%, with just the slightest mark in the PVD on the back of the watch. The front and sides are immaculate. The box is a little worn and for full disclosure, the serial number of the watch is #11, but the papers are marked #15. I knew that when I purchased the watch, but didn't care as the 1 year warranty was already expired. Watch is keeping amazing time as well.

It doesn't have the original leather strap, but comes with a rally style perforated leater strap with stitching that matches the hands. I'm not a fan of rally style straps, so I ordered two official Dievas natos from Gnomon Watches. The natos are brand new and unworn.

Price is $950 via PayPal (I'll eat the fees) and includes FedEx 2nd day shipping in CONUS only. I have a ton of watch references available on TZ, WuS, and BR-AVO watch forums and 100% ebay feedback (user: quicksilver183). I've described the watch as accurately as possible, but feel free to ask me any questions and I'll provide more pics if needed.

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS - Limited edition Dievas Reaper

Sold, thanks buyer and WuS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts