WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Hello!

I have up for sale, my limited edition Gavox Squadron. Designed for the Belgian Air Force, this is number 77 of 250.
I bought this watch because I wanted a Sinn 103, but didn't want to spend the money for one. And this Gavox is a dead ringer for the 103, with the exception that it is a quartz, it has a TON of more features, and it is MUCH cheaper.

I can go into detail about this watch, but I figure I will just link this W&W article here, which helped convince me to pick this one up.

Ultimately, I am selling because I don't wear it much, and am slowly trying to downsize the collection, so as to ween myself from the hobby, and focus on some life changes that have been occurring to me.

The watch comes just like it did from the manufacturer with wooden box and papers, and all the links (minus one link pin, which has been lost!).

The watch is almost LNIB, as it has been worn sparingly! I will also include a brown leather strap with the sale of this watch.

Priced at $280 USD net to my paypal OBO, I will include shipping if you are CONUS. If you are out of the USA, additional charges will apply. If you have an offer or questions, PM me!

Specs:
Condition: LNIB
Movement: Swiss Quartz
Case: SS
Dimensions: 41mm diameter / 12mm thick
Crown: original signed
Dial: Matte black
Water Resistance: 10 bar (100 meters)

Strap/bracelet: Original Solid End Link Stainless Steel bracelet

Price: My asking price is $280 USD via Paypal and shipped from Chicago (if CONUS), OBO

I have many recommendations in WUS forums, as well as other watch forums. Please ask for references, or search for them here in WUS. Please know, I am a private seller, so no returns issued after sale. However, seeing as we are all adults here, if there is a problem, please contact me and I will try my best to work out any issues that may arise. Also note, that I have sold many watches here and on other forums and I have yet to have a problem with any transaction (buy or sell).

Thanks for looking!
Brian

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Limited edition Gavox Squadron SS - $280 OBO

OHPF! Fastest sale I have ever had!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3