WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi WUS

It's that time again where I sell off a piece to make way for newer watches. Up for sale is my Obris Morgan Pradata DLC with Yellow Seconds hand. This brand and watch need no description and are a darling of the affordables crowd.

Condition -
Immaculate condition with no scratches, scruffs, dings, dents, or blemishes anywhere on the case, crystal, caseback, or lugs. The DLC coating is intact almost everywhere, I was one of the lucky ones to get it that way, otherwise there were numerous complaints of the DLC scratching off very easily. The only place where the DLC is slightly scratched is at the lug screws which need a bit of torque to get out. Comes with the full stock kit including the Pelican style box, papers, DLC coated Bracelet, Navy Blue nylon Zulu with brushed PVD rings, extra screwed lug bar, and screwdriver. The DLC on the bracelet is also 100% intact as it was taken off almost immediately after arrival and stored in the padded box.

Tech Specs -

- 28,800 BPH High Frequence Movement (Miyota Cal. 9015)

- SUS316L Stainless Steel

- 120 Clicks Uni-Directional Bezel

- Automatic Helium Escape Velve

- Superluminova Lume Indices

- Glossy Dial

- Superluminova Lumed Hands

- 3.5 mm Sapphire

- Anti-reflective Coated Sapphire

- Solid 5 links Bracelet

- Stainless Steel Movement Holder
- 43mm Case body excluded crown

- 44mm diameter Bezel

- 12.7mm thickness included caseback

- 52.6mm lug to lug length

- 22mm lug width

- 7x4mm crown

- 236g net weight

Price -
SOLD $300 PayPal'd and shipped Worldwide. Includes worldwide Airmail shipping. Faster and traceable shipping can be discussed with buyer. Sold as is, no returns. Customs and duties are the buyers responsibility. No trades. Reasonable offers will be considered. Pictured straps can be negotiated.

Pictures -

Obris Morgan Pradata 003
by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Obris Morgan Pradata 002

Obris Morgan Pradata 001

Obris Morgan Pradata 004

1 - 13 of 13 Posts