WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I thought I had this one sold but after the potential buyer had me running all over Gods green earth in order to make him happy but then he went silent on me. This one is causing me to have panic attacks but I’m chasing another one, I’ve already sold 3 watches and selling this one will get me there. This is my PO XL, it comes with all the boxes and papers (Cards), also included is a Hirsch leather strap that has been treated with mink oil which makes the leather supple as well as water resistant. I'm also going to make a late addition to make this a deal that you can't turn down, I will include an OEM rubber strap with the Omega buckle. EDIT*** I forgot to add that the watch was bought from a Canadian AD Dec 31/08 so it's about 3 1/2 years old.

The watch was professionally refinished so it comes to you in like new condition, the head, bezel and crystal are all clean. On a full wind this watch keep shockingly accurate time. I’m looking for $2800.00 (I will now eat the PP fees) net to me shipped to your door. I have tons of references in the watch deals forum that you can check out. Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have. I would like to keep this deal in Canada but will consider shipping to the US if I know you or if you have lots of feedback. After going what I went through today, please only contact me if you are a serious buyer, I really hate people wasting my time. o|

Here are some pics with the watch on my 7” wrist. Thanks for looking.

Here are some added pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts