WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have for sale here is my Omega Seamaster 2254.50. It was purchased in Dec 2003 and had been serviced in Dec 2007. It’s never been a daily wearer. Mostly I use it alternate with other watches during the weekends.

I would like to make a full disclosure of the watch’s condition so if something is not clear please feel free to ask me. My rating may vary from you but I won't try to over rate my watch. I would say the overall condition is good-very good. However, there are some minor cosmetic blemishes that I’d like to disclose. The crystal has two tiny scratches or nicks from my wife’s ring. It’s hard to find them so you need to find the right angle to see them as shown in the pictures. The bezel insert has a very fine scratch on 30. The bracelet and back case have some minor scratches and scuff here and there from normal usage and usual desk diving marks on the clasp.
Original box, tag, 3 cards, links, a copy of service and manual are included.

Frontcloseup.jpg

Front.jpg

Bracelet1.jpg

Serial.jpg

Backcase.jpg

Bezel.jpg

Crystal.jpg

Front2.jpg

Fullset.jpg

I am asking $1200 include PayPal fees and shipped via USPS priority and insured within CONUS. No trades at this time please.I've sold many watches on this forum so please feel free to check my feedbacks.

Thanks,

Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts