WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Orient Capital dress watch (UG1R003W) with white dial. The watch was purchased by me in June and has since been worn exactly 3 times. The watch is in perfect condition with no signs of wear anywhere. The watch also comes with a Hirsch Forest Black Soft Calf leather strap (retails for $27) as well as the original strap which has never been worn. Original box, pillow, and papers are also included. I am selling because I have too many dress watches and have my eye on something else.

Sold for $100 shipped (CONUS only please) paid with PayPal for the watch and both straps. The watch retails for $100 and the strap for $27 and since both are in mint condition I believe this is a very fair price. I have sold many items on the WUS forums before and have positive feedback for my user name. My eBay account (mcdermott13) also has a perfect feedback rating. Please contact me if you have any questions.

rsz_20130811_003722_richtonehdr.jpg

rsz_20130811_003755_richtonehdr.jpg

rsz_20130811_003859_richtonehdr.jpg

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Orient Capital Quartz Dress Watch - Mint Condition and Extra Hirsch Strap!

Bump

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Orient Capital Quartz Dress Watch - Mint Condition and Extra Hirsch Strap!

Bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts