WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, selling this Orient BEM5L003B, which seems to be discontinued. It is a nice, small automatic (40 hour power reserve) dress watch, with a simple black dial. Case diameter is 39mm and thickness is 11mm. 50m water resistance. It is in good condition, and was not used much. I have taken many photos to show the condition; it only has small scratches and a small scuff on the clasp. There are also some small scratches on the case as shown. The triangle pointing to the day can be reversed to be white on black instead of black on white (2 'o' clock pusher changes the day). In different light, the hour stick markers are almost black. They look really nice IMO.

Comes with original box, extra links, hang-tag.

Asking only $45 ***SOLD*** (PP fees and shipping are on me). Thanks for looking; any questions, please PM.

http://farm8.static.flickr.com/(I'M A SCAMMER)/11899113313_25c261a9e6_b.jpg

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Orient Classic BEM5L003B - Automatic dress watch, day/date, black dial - $45 w/ box

Just corrected model number and case diameter. Thanks member ZhiHao Tan for the correction!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Orient Classic BEM5L003B - Automatic dress watch, day/date, black dial - $45 w/ box

SOLD! Thanks WUS and buyer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts