WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This watch is an absolute beauty, but if I want to save for my grail I need to let it go. This is the Oris divers 65 Arabic dial with bracelet. It was only worn a handful of times and is keeping time at about +2 seconds a day. Size is 40 mm, lug width is 20 mm which tapers down to a slim 14 mm...very comfortable bracelet. I believe this particular model is discontinued and very hard to find on the used market. Includes original box, paperwork and extra links, the full kit. Crystal, bezel, and case are all in excellent condition. There are some hairline scratches on the back of the lugs from strap changes, as well as some very faint scratches on the clasp and bracelet.

Asking $1,175. Sorry, I am not interested in trades and only looking to sell within CONUS. I will ship via USPS priority mail, insured for the purchase price. FYI, I will not be able to get it in the mail until Thursday, September 17th. I'm selling the watch "as is", so please let me know if you have any further questions.

Instagram: watch_it_captain

1 - 7 of 7 Posts