WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm road tripping through the West Coast of the US, down to meet up face to face in CA, OR and WA. I've got other watches as well that I'm going to list soon (mostly Rolex (Datejust and a 6422) and JLC Memovoxes (including a full set E855 solid gold).

I'm going to list a 6694, a 1601, a 16013 etc as well later. So if you're looking for a beautiful oysterdate or full set datejust, feel free to pm me.

This watch feels like opening a time capsule, it's just so phenomenal! It's a 1964 Rolex Oyster Precision ref 6422 including the original Oyster Rivet bracelet, all in fantastic condition. The white sunburst dial is absolutely pristine, it's very gorgeous and spotless. I thought the dial was original because of how phenomenal it looks, but I've been told it has most likely been profesionally refinished. The alpha hands with the blued sweep seconds hand makes the whole look absolutely fantastic! The screw-down oyster crown is original and signed. The case is in great condition, so is the bracelet. Both have a very nice (satin) finish (and polish). The movement is a cal 1210, I don't know the service history, but it's clean, the watch works perfectly and keeps very good time. Measures 34mm diameter without crown.

The bracelet is the original beautiful Oyster Rivet bracelet in fantastic condition with barely any stretch. It was created in the 3rd quarter of 1964, comes with ref 61 end links. The bracelet should fit up to a 7"-7,5" wrist comfortably.

This watch is very thin, and it wears great on the wrist! Pictures on my very flat 7" wrists. It is an absolute stunner, it's ridiculous how gorgeous it is.

Selling for $1950 including worldwide shipping! - SOLD

The watch is located in the US. Shipping across the world is no issue whatsoever, it's easy and quick. Alternatively, I'll be heading to Europe soon, so I could also take it with me there.

PM me with any questions, I'm happy to help
I've got many references on WUS and other forums/sites, every single one very positive.

MORE PICTURES in this album:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Rolex Oyster Precision 6422 - pristine condition - super slim - bracelet - vintage from 1964

bump

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Rolex Oyster Precision 6422 - pristine condition - super slim - bracelet - vintage from 1964

bump

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

Sent from my ClydePhone

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bump

Sent from my ClydePhone

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

bump

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

bump

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

bump

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

bump

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

bump

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Bump

Sent from my ClydePhone

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts