WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased it on whim and wore it twice in the house, then finally got an Omega Tonneau so I'm passing this one on to someone. It comes with box and papers. So technically its preowned but you know what I mean. Below is the official description of this beautiful watch with a Sapphire crystal which is great. Avoid custom fees from the UK, this watch is located in Coral Gables, Florida and its ready to ship.

*** Tons of feedback here and on Ebay and on here as well so Bid with confidence, 100% rating for 10 years. If you have any questions please ask via messaging and I'll promptly reply. Watch ships out of Miami, Florida 33134

*** Best price for this watch.

*** No returns accepted on this listing. Will not ship to other address other than registered address on file, so before purchasing make sure your address is ok in your eBay options, this takes a second.

-------

This Cambridge features a shaped, silver white galvanic dial with roman numerals. It features a 28.5mm stainless steel case and is water resistant to 50m. It is powered by a Miyota quartz movement, and has a black leather strap secured with a rotary buckle.

The all-new Cambridge shaped watches launch as an exciting addition to this traditional flagship family. Subtlety certainly is key with these timepieces, each possessing an air of understated elegance: with features such as the hidden crown: a prominent feature of the collection as a whole. The double faceted case at 12 and 6 in addition to uninterrupted curved glass display, creates an enhanced sense of luxury. Each is set within a 28.5mm x 42mm rectangular case, shielded by Sapphire glass. Allegiance to modernity is key within this flagship family: Cambridge is the ultimate marriage of timelessness and cutting edge design.

__

$139.99 Paypal payment is net to me and I'll cover shipping in the continental United States, if elsewhere, then we can discuss shipping options outside the United States but you'll pay for this shipping outside the Continental U.S.

Display TypeAnalogue
Date DisplayYes
Case Width28.5 x 42mm
Case Depth7mm
Dial ColourSilver White Galvanic
Crystal/ Glass TypeSapphire Curved
Case MaterialStainless steel
Strap TypeStrap
Strap MaterialGenuine Leather
Strap ColourBlack
Clasp TypeRotary Buckle
Water Resistance50m
Movement TypeQuartz
ChronographNo
Supplied withOfficial Rotary presentation box, official Rotary guarantee, instruction manual (where applicable)
s-l1600-20.jpg
s-l1600-18.jpg
s-l1600-17.jpg
s-l1600-16.jpg
s-l1600-15.jpg
s-l1600-14.jpg
s-l1600-13.jpg
s-l1600-12.jpg
s-l1600-11.jpg
s-l1600-10.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts