WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my beloved Seiko 5 Sport 24 jewel automatic SRP269 in mint condition. This model has been discontinued in the United States and is becoming very hard to find (only limited quantities left for purchase from Singapore). Plus these models were made in both Malaysia and Japan (being the preferred manufacturer) and this is the Japanese model. The watch uses a 24 jewel 4R36 automatic movement and it keeps fantastic time. The watch originally comes with a metal bracelet, but I swapped it out for a 2-piece black zulu strap. The bracelet is included and has not been worn and the zulu is also included. You will get the watch, both straps, owners manual, and 1-year limited warranty card from the seller I purchased from. It does not come with the original box because it was shipped to me in a metal Seiko tin that I then used to ship another watch off to someone.

I have had this watch for about 3 weeks and have worn it quite a bit since then, but it still looks brand-new. I would rate it at 98%; a couple of hairline scratches on the back from normal wear and a little bit of wear on the back of one of the lugs from strap changing. Crystal, crown, and top of case are in perfect condition. I am selling this watch because I just got a job and have a little more income at my disposal, so I am trading up to a Hamilton Field Khaki and I just won't wear both of these.

The price has been reduced to $135 shipped CONUS and paid with PayPal for everything. This is a great deal for a watch in this condition, with an extra strap, and avoiding a very long shipping time from overseas. I have positive feedback for prior sales here on the forums as well as perfect feedback on eBay under the username 13mcdermott. Let me know if you have any questions or need further information.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Watch accessory Material property Fashion accessory Metal

Material property Watch Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Seiko 5 Sport SRP269J1 (RARE!) - Mint Condition and Extra Strap!

Bump. Also if anyone is curious about the dimensions they are case diameter: 42 (crown) x 38 x 12 mm (thickness)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bump - PRICE REDUCED!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Bump - REALLY looking to get this sold.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Bump - Make an offer.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Bump - Price dropped to $135!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts