WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold

Up for sale is my Seiko srp307 j2, 2nd gen monster, hacks, hand winds etc. I am the first owner and I absolutely love this watch, but it was a gift from the ex, so its not going on my wrist again, I would like to own a monster again, just not this one!

Asking $300, paypal and priority, insured, signature required shipping on my end.

This is the J version, so it has "Made in Japan" on the dial, as opposed to "Movement Japan"

If I remember correctly the difference between the J1 and J2 models was was the J1 came with bracelet, though I'm not completely sure on this.

So this one came with a J1 tag which the original seller had changed, please see the pictures.

Functions flawlessly, I haven't timed it recently, but I will upon request. Well with specs when I used to wear it, 5-10 seconds per day.

Used but never abused, it does have some scuffs on the hardlex and bezel, I've tried to capture these as best as I can in the photos. No major scratches or dings.

Thanks for looking. Any questions or additional pic requests, shoot me a pm.
IMG_0427.JPG
IMG_0428 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0429.JPG
IMG_0759.JPG
IMG_0762.JPG

WUS and the internet are aren't cooperating on uploading photos tonight, Im not sure why they got rotated, more pics on request.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Seiko Monster SRP307 J2 $275

Price drop $275

Reactions: ZombieFerox
1 - 2 of 2 Posts