WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

For your consideration is my Seiko Padi Turtle (SRPA21). I purchased this watch new in 2018 from a grey dealer, it has all booklets but no stamped warranty card. The watch runs fine from my small amounts of wearing it over the time I've had it - no discernable variation to worry about. The chapter ring and bezel alignment is quite good, if not spot on, on this particular example, hands line up well, date date wheel changes as it is supposed to, crown action is good and winding is smooth, bezel action is okay, not the easiest Seiko bezel I've had nor the hardest to rotate. There are small hairlines on the polished sides, a very faint mark that I couldn't photograph on the case under the bezel at around 11oclock, and very very faint lug marks from strap change (I use tape to protect). The watch comes on an Uncle Seiko 22MM waffle strap, there is not much wear on it besides the hole I typically would wear it on and of course curvature to the wrist shape. It also comes with its original Seiko stainless steel bracelet with all links. I did size the bracelet to my wrist, took the bracelet off and put it on the Uncle Seiko strap. I would rate this watch at a conservative 90%. Watch comes with everything pictured, boxes, stainless steel bracelet, Uncle Seiko waffle strap, all original hang tags, and the original booklet.

Price: I am looking for $255 SOLD! I will cover shipping and insurance USA only please (+3% for PP G&S). Also not interested in trades. Thanks so much! Specs and pictures below!

Specs borrowed from Seiko:
Movement
Caliber Number
4R36
Movement Type
Automatic with manual winding capacity
Duration
Approx. 41 hours
Exterior
Case Material
Stainless steel
Crystal