WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Catch & release....

Received it yesterday, on the block today. Comes as received, Peli case, watch head, bracelet sized loosely for my 7" wrist, 3 spare links and link screws, unopened rubber strap, pen, manual, warranty card, cleaning cloth, and unopened display cloth.

I rate the watch at 97% as the bracelet is resized, the lower left and upper right lugs have minor strap change marks, and the clasp has faint desk diving marks. I note these imperfections in the interest of full disclosure, in reality, they are extremely minor and could be resolved with home polishing or brushing should you so desire. Otherwise the watch is pristine, and everything works as it should.

This FS listing is CONUS and PayPal only. I will only ship to a confirmed PayPal address. My asking price includes shipping and all fees. I will ship via USPS priority insured. I may best be reached via email, [email protected] I have several references, please refer to the WUS feedback and reputation thread, then search my username. Thanks for looking!

SOLD Asking price $795 all in! SOLD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts