WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold.
I have my LNIB Uhuru Impi with the plastic still on the crystals. I loved this watch when I bought it, (and still do) but by the time it made it to me following production and delivery, I had bought 5 more watches to fill my ever present void. Now I find myself starting nursing school and already thousands in debt after only 2 months. Personal note aside, this watch is in mint condition. I never wore it out, only around the house.
The specs of the Impi Automatic are:
316L stainless steel case.
44mm diameter case (excluding crowns).
22mm lug width.
Miyota 8215 movement.
Double domed sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating.
Exhibition mineral crystal back.
Internal rotating bezel operated by the 9H crown.
SUPER LUMINOVA C3 on hands, hour and bezel markers.
20 ATM water resistance.
The watch is very attractive, well-sized and very well made. It has a unique 9 O'Clock crown that turns the internal bezel. This is the first offering from Uhuru. Check out a link to their website for more details and pictures http://www.uhuruwatches.com/

Here are my pics (it has one from their website)
uhuru impi auto - Album on Imgur
These go for $350 new, and this one is as good as new. Shoot me some offers if it interests you. $215, I absorb the paypal feel, CONUS only

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Uhuru Impi Automatic $225 OBO

I should add that I have bought and sold on these forums several times and you can check my feedback here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts