WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is Botta Design's Uno 24. I recently got it and I love the design and the 24 hour concept. It works very well let me realize how precious everyday, every hour, every minute are. The lugs go right below the edge of casing so although it's got 40mm dial, it looks great on my narrow wrist (shy of 6.25"), and I think this looks great on larger wrist just as well thanks to to-the-edge dial face.

I also got another watch recently and looks like I'm more in love with that watch (Sinn 656) so I decided to let this one go while it's still in excellent+ shape and get some funding for the next Sinn purchase.

It is in Like-new to Mint (case/crystal) and excellent++ to Mint- condition for the bracelet. Only very minor marks on the bracelet from a week of gentle use (only a couple days outside of house). Crystal and casing are in perfect condition with no marks or scratches. It's hard to show the marks on bracelet in photos, but basically, if you can't live with this much of minor marks, you just can't use the watch. The back of the case still has plastic protection. Comes with box, paperworks, 2 year (minus 1 week) warranty and an extra battery. It's purchased new from Rufus Lin Designs (authorized dealer) on 12/24/10. The movement is made is Swiss and the watch is made in German.

Bracelet looks short in photos, but all links are included. (Extremely easy to adjust the size)

I'm new to the forum but I'm a very active member of RFF (rangefinderforum.com, same ID) and have bought/sold many Leica and other gear there with perfect track record. I'm sug0_0 on ebay with perfect feedback record as seller/buyer as well.

I'd like to keep it within CONUS.

Sold new for $450. Mine comes with all stuff you'd get new, almost full time of warranty, only 1 week of use with extremely minimal marks on bracelet, perfect case/crystal, and my price is [SOLD]. USPS MO is also accepted and I'll discount the price by 3%.

Paypal confirmed address only. I'll ship USPS with signature confirmation and full insurance coverage.

If I get multiple people interested in the watch, I'd like to sell it to someone with good references, long standing membership, feedback record in familiar places or payment with USPS MO payment.

San Francisco local/cash purchase welcome. Inspect the watch before you buy, and I'll deduct $20 from the price.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Botta-Design Uno 24 on bracelet in EX++ to LN condition with warranty/box.

I'll keep this ad up for a week or so, and if no one wants it by then, I'll keep it for good and start using it again.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Pending payment...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sold and Paid. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts