WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a gently used Vostok Komandirskie K-34 Dual Time automatic watch. Model number 2426/476613. I don't see any visible marks or wear, and would consider this LNIB condition. I purchased this on Amazon in April 2017. This is still under Amazon 2-year warranty, and comes with all boxes, papers, and tags. I am selling off most of my collection, and even though this is one of my more interesting timepieces, it has to go. I'm a new seller, with 2 recent transactions and a pending sale. Here's my recent feedback. https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/vioviv-great-seller-4518665.html. I'm motivated to have a seamless transaction to earn your great feedback.

Dual crown watch runs on a Vostok 2426 automatic movement with 32 jewels, 31-hour power reserve, running at 19.8k VPH. Lower left crown operates internal bezel with bi-directional 24-hour index, used with a 24-hour hand to track a second time zone. Vostok advertises a -20 to +60 second daily rate. I didn't wear it enough to notice the time keeping, but the crown hacks and winds and feels very solid.
42mm diameter.
Stainless steel PVD case.
Nylon/leather strap has butterfly clasp.
Display back.
100M water resistance.
Dial has lume applied, but again, I did not wear this enough to assess.

SOLD! $140.00 includes PP fees and USPS 2-3 insured/trackable shipping. PayPal only, CONUS only please. No trades please.
Thanks WUS!

IMG_2105.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

IMG_2110.JPG

IMG_2113.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Vostok Komandirskie K-34 Dual Time Automatic - LNIB

Bump ... open to offers!

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Bump ... ready to field offers!

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Bump... thanks for looking comrades!

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
SOLD! Re: FS: Vostok Komandirskie K-34 Dual Time Automatic - LNIB

Bump... open to offers! SOLD! THANKS BUYER AND WUS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts