WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD** Asking $925, PP fees & shipping on me (CONUS only). Outside US, we can discuss shipping cost.

It's time to part with this awesome Beast, as I am lusting after several others now. I'm the second owner of this Generation 2, ETA 2824-2 version. The new Megalodons have Miyota 9015 movements, so the ETA's are becoming harder to find. Please be advised that the N80 canvas strap (pictured) is NOT included in this sale. I just love the watch on this strap, so I rarely used the bracelet or other straps that are included in the sale.

Apparently, the first owner was a bit careless walking through doorways. There are some light scuffs on the stainless steel bezel, and a small ding or two on the lugs. See my pictures that illustrate these marks, and I can send you more pics, if necessary.

With the exception of the ding in the 2nd pic above, none of the marks are really that bad, but I wanted to fully disclose the condition, since I wasn't afforded that courtesy by the original Seller. The sapphire crystal is perfect, and the Swiss movement is accurate to within a few seconds a day, if not better. My pricing is in line with the cosmetic condition of the watch, as far as I'm concerned.

This is the full kit, with a few extras. Stainless steel 5-link bracelet, push-button butterfly clasp (installed), and brand new (never used) signed, tri-fold clasp w/safety, still in its wrapper.

The bracelet has normal desk diver marks all over, but nothing major. The whole thing could probably be fixed up real nice with just a Scotch Brite pad. The original black leather Benarus strap shows some use from previous owner, but still has plenty of life left.

Huge faux croc leather box included with pull-out tray, lined with faux red velvet. Warranty card and hex tool included, as well as all extra links and end lugs.

I'll also throw in a brand new (worn once) Panatime grey crackled leather strap with red stitching that looks like it was made for this watch.

And of course the famous Megalodon lume!

Caseback with etched serial number out of 150 total pieces produced by Benarus in 2010.

This is obviously a phenomenal watch. I am hunting for a red sunburst dialed version from the same year, so that is basically the only trade I will consider.

I have sold on WUS a few times before, and I sell on other Watch forums (dsfeight) as well as eBay (flyersandeagles) over the last 15 years with perfect feedback.

Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts