WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Here is a basically new SE-300 from Oregon Scientific. It is nice and easy to use considering all of the functions. You will need to go through the manual first time to get it all down... I never used the chest strap, except to test it. I wore the watch maybe two times during workouts as a timer, but I am just going to go after an iWatch instead. It supports multiple user workout/HR target profiles for things like cardio vs endurance targets. Its like a Suunto for a fraction of the price. Here is the full feature list

Heart rate alarm can be preset as an audible or vibrating alert. The SE300 provides a smart training program for the user to achieve the best benefit from their exercise regime. Monitor heart rate, speed, distance, calories burned, percentage of fat burned, and time elapsed. Preset workout distance or time targets, and track progress to goal through the target function. Heart rate alarm can be set to beep or vibrate

Heart Rate Measurement: Digital Coded Chest Belt

Speed and Distance Mode: Target distance and target time
Odometer
Upper and lower speed alert

Pace calculation
Acceleration sensor calibration
Stopwatch: Lap function
Visual and audio heart rate alerts

Vibrator heart rate alert
User profile: Gender, Age, Height, Weight, Exercise Habit, and Fitness Index

Exercise profile

Calories burned: Percent or Fat Burning
Smart training program: Warmup, Exercise, and Recovery Timer
Clock/date/day
Alarm
EL Backlight
Key lock

Silent mode
Buzzer (beep tone)
Low battery detection

I am looking for $50 via paypal, shipping USPS priority. This includes the watch, chest strap, carrying case and manual, just as new. I will also take trade offers, may consider adding cash. I will also combine with the Invicta Sport Elite Chrono ($50) I have listed. Pictures are below.

Dive computer Watch Diving equipment Clock Alarm clock

Cameras & optics Goggles Personal protective equipment Strap Camera accessory

1 - 2 of 2 Posts