WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale here I have a beautiful G. Gerlach Navigator. It comes with the original G. Gerlach leather strap, and also an additional Steinhart distressed leather strap which I think goes perfectly with the watch. Most of the pictures below are with the Steinhart strap.

This is a used watch. It's in very good condition as you can see from the pics, but it may have some light scratches and swirls commensurate with a watch that has been worn.

The below is from the G. Gerlach website:
- Navigator is the initial model of our new series, cased with compressor-styled casual case. It's 43 mm size and smoothly curved ears makes it a great wearable piece for all purposes. To keep the case height limited, a new automatic movement was used.
- Movement was delivered by TMI/Seiko Corp. NH35A, is a reliable and well-reputed piece, automatic winding, with 24 jewels, hacking, hand winding, and power reserve of more than 40 hours.
- The crown at 2:00 adjusts the bidirectional internal bezel
- Water resistance is 100 meters. As always, sapphire crystal on board, in this model, again with one layer AR coating.

- Technical specification:
Case: 43 mm, 13 mm height
Movement: TMI/Seiko NH35A automatic, 24 jewels, hacking, hand winding, power reserve >40h
Crystal: sapphire, AR coated
Water resistance: WR100/10 atm
Dial/hands with luminous
Wooden box

If purchased new directly from G. Gerlach, the cost with shipping would be about $407 (with just one leather strap). I'm looking for $299 including the additional Steinhart distressed leather strap. The price includes priority tracked shipping in CONUS and can be paid via PayPal Gift, Square Cash or Google Wallet. Or PayPal Goods and Services add 3%.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts