WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

NOW SOLD.

I've a MIRB Frogman for sale that is in about 95% condition, with just a very small ding on the buckle and some small marks on the underside of the lugs from strap changes which are not noticeable when the watch is worn. I have the box, tin and papers. Please excuse the lint in the attached pics.

Irritatingly, I managed to strip the lower-left bezel screw when replacing the bezel for this sale. It is slightly unscrewed (note pics) and I don't want to make it any worse by trying to screw it further. It is wearable at present and the bezel will hold. Also, in the spirit of full disclosure, the band and bezel have a slight cigar smoke smell from the previous owner. It is not unpleasant but it is noticeable.

Replacement bezels and bezel screws are available from Pacparts at the time of writing. Tiktox also sells replacement bands and bezels for this model.

$180 firm (shipped CONUS) secures, +$20 for international shipping. I will absorb Paypal fees. This needs to move!

Plenty of references on here and eBay.

Thanks,
James (jegra)

Attachments

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: G-Shock Frogman Men In Rusty Black GW200MS-1

Bump with revised price.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Bump. Lowballers will be politely ignored. Everything under the bezel is in excellent shape.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Last bump before I withdraw and keep it as a beater/project. I'm on vacation from Thursday so tomorrow will be the last chance to mail it.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sold in the nick of time! Thanks Reg and WUS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts