Registered
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This watch has been sold. Thanks.

Up for sale is Gerlach Batory Big Date.

40 mm diameter without crown
100M WR
Screw down crown
Domed sapphire crystal with AR coating (one side on underside of the crystal)
Automatic movement with 45 hour power reserve

I am the original owner and have worn it less than 10 times since I received it back in July of 2013. Condition wise crystal, bezel, case sides, case back, and crowns are all perfect. I'm asking $325 for the watch, which includes the watch itself, the original strap from Gerlach (unworn) with signed buckle, a 2 piece nylon strap from Gerlach (unworn) with signed buckle, and generic 20mm brown leather strap with white stitching (new and unworn, still in the package), and the original Gerlach signed wooden box. Shipping to anywhere in the USA is included in the price. International buyers welcome but you'll have to pay for the additional costs of international shipping.

I'm an active member with numerous completed transactions. Run a search with my handle "NightOwl" in the feedback subforum to see for yourself.

Now the pics.

EDIT: I didn't realize it until I took the pics off my camera and looked at it on the computer but there's a little dust on the dial over he seconds hand in the first pic. Just dust. I've included another pic of the watch at the end in the direct sunlight.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts