WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
SOLD

Hello, everyone. I'm putting quite a few pieces from my collection up for sale, as I need to thin the herd and focus on a few more pressing issues in my life at the moment. I have sold, traded, and bought quite a few times on Watchuseek and have yet to have a bad experience. Please feel free to peruse my feedback in the forum and on eBay, where I've been a member for almost two decades and have 100% positive feedback.

Up for sale is one I truly love, a unique chronograph with a "better-than-Patek" OEM bracelet (a quote from the guy who sold it to me). He's right: the bracelet on this beautiful GP Chrono is the best I've ever worn.
The real star of the show is the absolutely beautiful silver guilloche dial.Nonetheless, as pictured, the watch comes with a very nice dark brown croc strap (without the buckle). Watch comes with gray GP pouch (with some rust residue from the snap).

SPECS:

The 38mm by 38mm barrel-shaped case, curved lugs, bracelet, and angled concave bezel are polished/brushed. The dial is sunburst silver, with applied, faceted baton hour markers, luminous lozenge hour indices, and there is a white perimeter minute/one-fifth second scale. It includes a steel Arabic numeral at 12 o'clock, polished steel "thermometer" hands with luminous inserts, and there is a center sweep second hand with a round counter balance. A white date aperture window is between 4 and 5 o'clock, and there are three recessed silver subsidiary dials with black tracks and Arabic numerals, and with red 12 o'clock accents; there is a 30-minute chronograph totalizer at 9 o'clock, a 12-hour totalizer at 6 o'clock, and running small seconds register is at 3 o'clock. It's water resistant to 30 meters/100 feet, and the the 14mm thick case, dial, and movement are all signed.

This Girard Perregaux "Vintage 1960" Chronograph 2498 has a mechanical automatic self-winding caliber 22CO.S movement.

Priced firmly at $1550 NET.

Any interested folks should either message me here or are free to send me an email at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com -- I ship CONUS. International buyers should message me, and we can likely work something out.

I'm selling timepieces from Tudor, Sinn, Ball, Rolex, Damasko, and several other makes. Check them out!

Some of these pictures were taken in bright sunlight, and what might look like scratches are indeed reflections of trees. Please excuse the attempts at moodshots; I'm not a photographer, as is readily apparent.
;-)

IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0110.JPG IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0119.JPG IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0204.jpg IMG_0206.JPG IMG_0209.JPG

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: (Sold) Girard Perregaux Reference 2498 - Silver Classic Elegance Cambree Carree - Complete B&P

Sold! Thanks, WUS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts