WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is your chance to pick up a high quality, beautifully designed Glashutte Original watch that is also in terrific condition. I'm the original owner, but alas - I need to sell it to fund another purchase. It's not easy to find this piece pre-owned, let alone in this condition.

The watch has been carefully worn maybe a dozen times, and is in outstanding condition - I'd rate it somewhere between Mint and LNIB. The beautiful blue dial showcases the unique panorama date, moonphases, and small seconds. The display back showcases a beautiful 90-02 manufactory movement, which is keeping very good time at +4 seconds. The 40mm case is right in the sweet spot, size-wise, and it looks terrific on a wide range of wrist sizes. More info is available on the GO website.

The Louisiana Alligator leather strap is unworn, as I had my AD remove and replace with a long strap the day I purchased the watch. Just had the original, unused strap and deployant closure put back on the watch as of this morning. Full kit, with all boxes and papers included.

PRICE REDUCED TO SOLD! via wire transfer or Zelle only, including insured shipping to your CONUS address - an excellent price on this hard to find beauty. No trades, please. Plenty of positive references in WUS and other forums, and I welcome a direct conversation if desired.

Watch Analog watch Product Watch accessory Clock
Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory

Watch Silver Gadget Watch accessory Natural material
Watch Liquid Fluid Nickel Silver

Watch Rectangle Analog watch Silver Material property
Product Fluid Font Material property Rectangle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts