WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD*** is my excellent condition Oct 2017 Glycine Airman DC-4 GMT full kit that I purchased from another member (original owner) near the end of November. Really nice watch but I just have not bonded with it as I seem to be a die hard dive watch fan. Making it harder on me is the GL-293 in this one is really accurate, +1 to 2 seconds per day on the wrist when it has been worn. YMMV due to wearing habits as I wear a watch 24/7 once I choose one from the box. The watch is in excellent condition with no scratches I can find except for a few on the bottom of the lugs from me trying it on various straps. It will come full kit with the OEM black NATO style strap with signed Glycine buckle as it did from the factory, stamped AD warranty card dated Oct 2017 with instruction card and hang tag. The watch features a screw down crown and 200m WR along with the signature rotating bezel and locking crown for a total of three time zone capability. The GL-293 in this one is based on the Sellita SW330 GMT movement and winds smoothly, the GMT hand alignment is spot on and the screw down crown is smooth and secure. The sapphire front crystal with date magnifier is scratch free as is the mineral display back crystal as far as I can tell. This watch really comes to life on leather and looks great on any NATO. Price is $595.00 USD OBO PayPal and shipped CONUS only, I will consider offers but low ball will be politely ignored. Please PM me with offers/questions. On with the pictures!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Fashion accessory Metal Strap Vehicle

Fashion accessory Material property Eyewear Metal Jewellery

Electronic instrument Technology Audio equipment Electronic device

Watch accessory Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Titanium

Analog watch Fashion accessory Diamond Watch Jewellery

1 - 2 of 2 Posts