WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
######### SOLD! Thanks WUS ###########

Bought new from an eBay shop (so no papers), worn 4 times only, so very lightly used, was lying in a drawer for the last years.
This is the model before Invicta, before it was changed to “world-timer” and size upped to 42mm. As it is, the black-on-black and steel aesthetic makes it an extremely universal watch. Fantastic proportions, tooly yet also works well with dress shirts. A really cool piece that unfortunately doesn’t fit into my collection, and that I can’t connect with. 200m water resistance, screw-down crown.
Dimensions: Case diameter 40mm without crown, lug-to-lug distance 46mm, between lugs 20mm.
Condition: I would call mint, but I’m sure people would find swirls under a loupe somewhere (I honestly don't pay attention to them unless they're visible dings or scratches). Strap was not changed. Everything else is pristine, mechanically it seems to work as well as expected.
Comes with the awesome original strap.
See pictures. Purchased from eBay.
Movement: The good old ETA 2824, hacking, hand-winding, quickset date. No issues noted, worked fine for me. Don't remember the accuracy on this, 2 years ago it was keeping time perfectly fine.

Price: EUR 450 + shipping from Switzerland (registered mail) >>> special offers possible if you take it together with other watches as a package. Paypal accepted, buyer takes the fees.

Notes: Glad to take more pictures of the watch if you need me to. As a private seller, no warranty or returns.
This is also being sold on a local auction site (any offers there are binding).

DSCF1912

DSCF1913

1 - 2 of 2 Posts