WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD & GONE! SEIKO SKX173 ON SUPER OYSTER W/ 3 EXTRA DIVE STRAPS! WHAT A DEAL!

633 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  DocSLUGGO 
#1 · (Edited)

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD!

THANKS, ISAAC & WUS COMMUNITY!

Hello WUS Community,

I'm selling off a majority of my collection to obtain quick funds for a family situation.

I got this one a while back on a trade here on WUS. It's in FANTASTIC SHAPE - as the pictures indicate. Movement is running smoothly, it has been in the water (pools) with NO ISSUES and I have not opened the case back at all.

The Super Oyster has a few "desk diving" scratches - nothing too horrible or noticeable. (I will include the extra link - it's sized for my 7 5/8" wrist)

The case has a small ding on the case side opposite of the crown. The rest looks FANTASTIC.

The lume on the hands and dial is typical of the SKX / Seiko heritage. AWESOME and BRIGHT! Crown screws down tight with just a few turns. It pains me to let this one go, it was a favorite of mine.

Now for the extras;

1. 22mm 3-RING BLACK ZULU DIVE STRAP (STAINLESS STEEL RINGS)

2. 22mm SILICONE ISOFRANE CLONE STRAP

3. 22mm Seiko Flat Vent Z-22 (that originally came with the watch)

As I've mentioned earlier, I'm selling watches off in order to obtain quick funds to assist in a family situation. THIS PACKAGE IS PRICED TO GO.

I'm
ONLY asking USD $160.00 PayPal'd only (I'll cover shipping, but NO FEES to me please)

Anyway, the deal is for CONUS ONLY. It's easier for me, cheaper too. Sorry to my friends abroad.

IMPORTANT NOTE ON SHIPPING;

I'm an American stationed in Italy on a US Navy Base. My postage is strictly through USPS and the Military Postal Service. Generally, it takes 7 TO 10 days' time to get from here to your location in CONUS. I ship via Priority Mail / Insured for the full price of the watch.

I've got a few ratings here, but I'm Mr.Sluggo22 over on "The Bay". Over 400 transactions, with NO ISSUES. I'm one of the "Good Guys".

Here's the pics: (NOTE, the gray watch pillow is not included)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Finger Fashion accessory Hand Auto part Ring

Fashion accessory Finger Material property Silver Watch

Watch Watch accessory Buckle Fashion accessory Strap

Watch accessory Buckle Strap Fashion accessory Leather

Watch accessory Buckle Strap Fashion accessory Watch

THANKS FOR LOOKING, AND GOD BLESS.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.