WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOW SOLD! Thanks buyer and WUS!

$795 OBRO!!! Not looking for trades.

Up for sale is a neat & minty MKII Sea Fighter. Extremely rare and in beautiful condition! Comes with box and receipt. The bead blasted finish is smooth throughout without any shiny spots or deep scratches. Only slight evidence of a few strap changes is present on the lugs. Case, crystal, bezel, and sides are all in excellent condition! Crown action perfect, hands aligned perfectly, handsome 12 hour bezel is also aligned perfectly.

Grab it before it’s gone. These have went up in value greatly and once you get it in hand you’ll see why!

Isofrane pictured and leather strap pictured not included.

About the watch from Worn & Wound.

“The MK II Sea Fighter is an homage to two iconic dive watches of the 70’s, the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms German Military issue, and the Omega Ploprof 600m. From the Fifty Fathoms, the Sea Fighter takes its case design and coloration, and from the Ploprof, its dial and hand configuration. Each of these historic pieces are significant in their own right, and the Sea Fighter looks to combine the two designs into a living monument of these great achievements in watch design.”

SPECS:
Case: Bead blasted stainless steel
Movement: ETA 2836-2 automatic with day/date function
Luminous: SuperLumiNova C1
Lens: Double domed sapphire glass
Case Back: Screw-down
Strap: Natural rubber
Water Res.: 200 M
Dimensions: 42.35 mm
Thickness: 14.22 mm
Lug Width: 22 mm
Crown: Double gasket screw-down

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some tire kicking and inquiries. Nobody has paid me for it yet! Trust me she’s a beauty!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve had a bunch of inquiries and offers on this bad boy! No payments yet.

Still available!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts