WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks buyer and WUS

Well, just got this one in and I really like, but a piece came up I have been dying to get my hands on, so going to offer it up and hope for no remorse later. I will only list it while my grail piece is available, and reserve the right to not sell at anytime before a final deal is struck with a buyer.

This is the Depthmaster 3000 from Deep Blue. Domed Sapphire Crystal + Sapphire Bezel (and one of the truest, smoothest bezels I have experienced) Miyota 9015 running smoothly. Black Dial and black Bezel with excellent Superluminova. 26mm bracelet with a great link design tapers to 24mm. Push-button clasp with a very solid divers extension. 49mm across... I would say it wears smaller though, because of the accent bumps + the smaller bezel/dial design. Fits nicely on my 7.5ish inch wrist. This is in no way a small piece though, so don't be disillusioned :)

Also available is a VERY nice 26mm Ocean Racer Strap that tapers to 24mm with large brushed Pre-V Buckle. It is nice and thick and looks like it was made for the watch, supple Black Leather with Orange Contrast Stitching. It actually makes the watch wear a little smaller as well. Don't hesitate to give this bad boy a try.

I am offering it SOLD @ $500 shipped in the CONUS via Paypal without the Ocean Racer, or $550 with. This is the lowest price on this piece out there, both currently listed and recently sold. As I said, I have something in my targets so not really looking for trades. Only trade I would even consider at this point would be a GMT Based Diver or something where the value was tilted in my favor by a nice margin.

Contact me with any questions, thanks for looking!

-bt

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts