WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Hello all, recently acquired this here on the forum and it’s a real looker. But I keep comparing it on my wrist to other 38mm cases and I just prefer the look of a slightly smaller case. As such, I am putting this back into the market. I will entertain trades for 38mm chronos, like a Sinn 356, or one of the older Hamilton chronos that came in 38mm. No vintage, no quartz.

This piece is in great condition in spite of being polished. The Crystal is clear and the original strap is unworn (to my eye). The crown screws in and out well. The pushers have solid activation. The movement runs well at a few seconds off a day (better than my Tudor). As this was an AD purchase and not grey market you can take any issues straight to a Hamilton AD jeweler to have it fixed under the international warranty

I have all the boxes and cards, as pictured in the Imgur link.

If not trading for something I would like to get $1290 -> $1275 -> SOLD. This is inclusive of insured shipping and PP fees in the US and I am firm on it.

I have excellent feedback here and on Reddit, so deal with confidence.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Managed to locate a smaller Chrono, so still open to trades but no longer on the Chrono front. Would still look at a GADA piece, and a GMT. Also, I am on the hunt for watches from specific years, 2011 and 2015 namely. If you have something for a partial trade happy to accept cash on balance.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy Monday Bump!

This package includes a few extra straps that I need to snap a pic of and add to the link, and will do that soon. I also polished out the two marks highlighted by the original seller from whom I bought it by hand with a Cape Cod cloth.

Just a reminder, looking for things that are sub 40mm (<47mm L2L) GADA watches, or a watch that is known to be 2011 or 2015, specifically.

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts