WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Hamilton edition is the epitome of amazing craftsmanship. The fit, finish and function of this triple-register Valjoux powered Hamilton automatic is beyond reproach. Big and bold at 45MM (51mm including crown) and man is it nice and thick at 15.4mm. This robust timepiece has a bezel with embossed numbers on the diver style bezel and a special screw and wind crown protector for when the going gets tough. In this edition action and functionality go hand in hand, driven by ETA Valjoux 7753 Swiss automatic chronograph movement, equipping both the urban hero and the outdoor enthusiast.

These Hamiltion Khaki Action Chrono's can be found online for $800 to $900 on the leather strap. I purchased mine then bought the SS bracelet at a cost of $145 and the Black leather strap is $120, directly from Hamilton, so this combo as it is would cost you nearly $1120.

*** SOLD***I'm asking $825 OBRO paid via PayPal and shipped via USPS Priority to the CONUS.

I'd rate this watch at 95% due to sizing; minor "desk diving" swirls on the clasp and a rub mark on the bezel between the 45-50 minute mark. All extra links are included along with both boxes If you have anymore questions please PM or email me for a faster response at jade330i AT gmail DOT com.

Details:

Style : KHAKI FIELD ACTION AUTO CHRONO

Model:
Factory Model Number. H63556115.

Movement:
Swiss Mechanical ETA Automatic. VALJOUX Cal 7753, quickset date.
Functions:
12 hr, 30 min, 60 sec registers chronograph. Date calendar, window display.

Case:
Satin finish solid AISI 316L Stainless steel.

Bezel:
Uni-Directional rotating, ratcheted, 0-60 Elapsed-Time.

Crown:
Dive style, screw-down (threaded).

Crystal:
Sapphire front and back. Very slight dome profile on the front.

Dial:
White color w/Silver color sub-dials. Luminous hands.

Hands:
Steel color. Luminous filled.

Case Back:
Observation crystal. Screw-on style.

Band:
Honey color. Genuine leather.

Water Resistance:
300m/660ft

THE HAMILTON PLANE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE.....

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Hamilton Khaki Action Chrono; White Dial v7753, SS Bracelet +2 Straps....

bump.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts