WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale today is a LNIB Hamilton Field Automatic 38mm. I'm reluctant to sell this watch since it took a few months to find and I adore it but I have another Hamilton I want to buy so this must go to help me fund it. This watch was purchased new in Feburary 2010 and only worn for about 1 hour in my home. The only reason it didn't get more wrist time is because I've been waiting on the extra links I ordered from Hamilton to arrive. The watch will comfortably fit up to an 8" inch wrist but mine is a bit bigger.

It comes with a 2 year warranty, covered by 24diamonds.com (I called and found out that the warranty transfers). Important to note is that 24 diamonds uses an authorized Hamilton service center to perform all warranty work. I would conservatively rate it at 99% on the TMZ scale (only because I did take it out of the box) but it is in immaculate condition...no scratches, scuffs, or dings anywhere on the case or bracelet. This is essentially a brand new watch (protective sticker still on the caseback). I gave it a full wind and tracked its 'off the wrist' accuracy at +4-5 seconds per day. Watch comes with all boxes, manuals, and hang tag. As you know, Hamilton recently instituted a price increase across many of their models: the MSRP on this one was raised to $525...but they can be found new from around $360-$440 from reputable sellers online. I highly recommend reading a review of this watch posted in the Hamilton forum written by Barry H:

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=322410

PRICE: $275 ***WATCH IS SOLD***

Model: H70455133

Movement: ETA 2824-2, 25 jewels
Case width: 38mm
Thickness: 11mm
WR: 100 meters
Crystal: sapphire
Clasp: Push-Button Deployant Clasp
Bracelet: brushed stainless steel

Any spots you see on the watch are dust particles...got a bit blustery during the photo shoot. The watch is pristine.

I've sold a fair number of watches here at WUS and have an excellent sales reputation. Please search my username in the watch deals forum here or feel free to PM me for references or any other questions you might have. I pack watches carefully and ship quickly.

I don't know for certain but I highly doubt you'll find a swiss made watch with this well regulated an ETA movement in it at this price point. As I said, you'd be getting an essentially brand new watch with a 2 yr warranty and the 38mm Hamilton field autos are getting harder and harder to find. I'm taking nearly a $100 hit on this watch so please don't send me any lowball offers...I will simply ignore them. The price is firm and exceedingly fair for this quality of a timepiece and in this condition. Thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts