WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, all...

SOLD!!! is my Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic, model H70515137--the 42mm black-dialed version on the stainless steel bracelet. I am the original owner, and it was purchased from Princeton Watches just over a year ago, so it should still be under the two-year warranty and the card is not dated.

The watch has definitely been worn and used...I basically used it as my everyday/work watch for the last year, so it does have a fair share of light scratches and swirlies. There are no chips or scratches on the crystal as best I can tell, however, and the watch still functions properly and keeps good time. It looks great on the wrist and has a lot of presence, at 42mm. It is sized for about a 7-inch wrist, but the other links are included, as well as both boxes and the hang-tag, along with the instructions and warranty card. ONE NOTE: I had my watchmaker drill a couple extra adjustment holes in the clasp, which in my opinion, makes it much more useful--from the factory, it only comes with two holes, offering very little adjustment possibilites, but now there are four.

IN ADDITION, I am including nearly $150 worth of straps: three thick leather straps (two by Hadley-Roma, one from Steinhart) and two Bond-style NATO straps. The straps are in excellent shape, hardly worn, however I did punch one extra hole in each leather strap, and I cut-off the "under watch" part of the NATOs (so the buckle can sit under the wrist instead of the side).

These watches had a list of $575 when I bought it and I think they are around $625, now. I am offering this watch SOLD at $325.00 (USD), which includes PayPal and shipping to the US ONLY (sorry). I have been on WUS for three years and have bought and sold many watches and other accessories, so buy with confidence (also have 100% feedback on eBay since 1999 as juicer78).

Click below for some quick pictures I just took today. Please PM me with serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking!

web.jpg

web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg