Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Condition: 85-90%
Movement: Swiss ETA 7750, 25 Jewels, signed rotor
Crystal: sapphire crystal front and back
Case: brushed steel with polished bezel
Dimensions: 38mm diameter
Dial: brownish-copper with day, date, and sweep second
Strap/bracelet: OEM leather strap H600714106

I am the second owner, I’m guessing. I purchased this one from a Watch Talk Forums member back in 2009. This is the 38mm version with the brownish-copper dial, long discontinued. Condition is conservatively about 85%. The polished bezel attracted several minor scrapes during my time of ownership (not sure how – they just mysteriously appear!). However, nothing that couldn’t be polished off with a Cape Cod cloth. Other than these small flaws, there are a few minor pips on the case sides and back of the lugs from strap changes. Full boxes, hang tag, and mini booklet included, as is the original brown leather Hamilton band with deployant clasp. Both crystals are perfect. ETA 7750 still keeping excellent time, all pushers operate crisply, all registers reset properly. I wore this watch on a very nice 20mm Micah Vintager strap, so I didn’t put much mileage on the OEM strap. Also, the silverfish in my garage nibbled on the tissue paper – minor but I thought I would mention it.

The pictures are pretty crappy, sorry. I only have my BlackBerry available. Also, I didn't realize when I was taking the pictures that the day & date wheels are changing to the next day (~11 PM). Rest assured, everything operates correctly.

Asking price is SOLD ($435). Here are my terms and conditions:

• No trades.
  • Price includes USPS Priority shipping with tracking for CONUS buyers only. I will also cover the Paypal fees, or I accept a postal money order. If paying by money order, I will not ship until I have received the payment.
  • I will ship to other countries at actual cost – contact me for a quote. For security, I ship international packages by registered mail only. Exceptions: I will not ship to Italy.
  • Payment is expected in a reasonable amount of time after we agree on the deal. I will not hold the watch indefinitely waiting for a payment.

Thank you for looking!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts